15 September 2006

And the list goes on, and on...

Here's my list of Bookmarked Blogs. They're mostly on illustration, so if you're not the gallery hopping type...
Please add links you'd like to share to my list. Njoy! :)

MY ILLUSTRATIONS
This is my own flickr account. :) I've started adding some sketchbook thumbnails and will be adding a couple of photographs soon that you might enjoy. Please let me know what you think!

KAREN LITTLE
Ms Little is a med student from Pretoria. This link is to her exceptionally written and very funny blog. From there you can also link to Milf's Anatomy, her medical blog - also excellent. So good, in fact, that is was recommended by the NHS BLOGDOC himself.

BEWUSSYNSTROOM
GM se blog is in 'n pragtige Afrikaans. Hy is 'n student van Stellenbosch. Sy foto's is, onder andere, besonders goed... En natuurlik wys hy wie's baas onder journaliste.

ARCADIA
Arcadia is in Pretoria for most of the year; though she's been traveling to Cape Town and elsewhere to film her very own documentary. We can't wait to hear about the subject matter - she's being very secretive. In the meantime her excellent writing will suffice.

EMMIE SEES ...
...the most wonderful things. Treat yourself to a squiz through her archives.

KERRI SMITH
An acclaimed illustrator from the USA. She's written a couple of books too. I found her advice on starting out as an illustrator (and other topics) quite helpful.

You might have heard of DRAWN!. It was rated by TIME magazine as on of the top 50 websites. Of course, I've been supporting them all along! :)

I've run out of time, but there are a few more I'd like to share with you... So, keep watching this space.

Have fun this weekend!

2 comments:

gm said...

Jissie Margie, hoe laat jy my bloos! ;-)

Margie said...

Maar dis waar... :)